Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals (Red Card)
The Level IB Advanced Fundamentals Seminar is a 2-day course designed to train GSWCC Red Card Certificationatory enforcement inspectors and non-regulatory personnel. These individuals are typically contracted by local issuing authorities to perform regulatory inspections. The course covers several topics, such as the role of the inspector, ES&PC planning and review and local program overview criteria.
Requirements for Level IB Certification
- Must have completed 60 days of work experience in the field of erosion and sediment control.
- In lieu of 60 days work experience, you may obtain a Level 1A Fundamentals Certification.
- You must register for the Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals Seminar.
- Pass the test with a 70% or better
- Apply for Appropriate Certification (completed in class)
Use the filtering options to narrow down your search