Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals (Red Card)
The Level IB Advanced Fundamentals Seminar is a 2-day course designed to train GSWCC Red Card Certificationatory enforcement inspectors and non-regulatory personnel. These individuals are typically contracted by local issuing authorities to perform regulatory inspections. The course covers several topics, such as the role of the inspector, ES&PC planning and review and local program overview criteria.
Requirements for Level IB Certification
- Must have completed 60 days of work experience in the field of erosion and sediment control.
- In lieu of 60 days work experience, you may obtain a Level 1A Fundamentals Certification.
- You must register for the Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals Seminar.
- Pass the test with a 70% or better
- Apply for Appropriate Certification (completed in class)
Use the filtering options to narrow down your search
|Event Date||City||Class Title|
|October 11, 2022||Pooler||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 10.11&12.2022 Savannah||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|October 20, 2022||Atlanta||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 10.20&21.2022 Marietta||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|November 21, 2022||Norcross||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 11.21&22.2022 Norcross||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|December 12, 2022||Atlanta||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 12.12&13.2022 Marietta||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|January 17, 2023||Pooler||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 1.17&18.23 Savannah||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|January 26, 2023||Norcross||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 1.26&27.2023 Norcross||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|