Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals (Red Card)
The Level IB Advanced Fundamentals Seminar is a 2-day course designed to train GSWCC Red Card Certificationatory enforcement inspectors and non-regulatory personnel. These individuals are typically contracted by local issuing authorities to perform regulatory inspections. The course covers several topics, such as the role of the inspector, ES&PC planning and review and local program overview criteria.
Requirements for Level IB Certification
- Must have completed 60 days of work experience in the field of erosion and sediment control.
- In lieu of 60 days work experience, you may obtain a Level 1A Fundamentals Certification.
- You must register for the Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals Seminar.
- Pass the test with a 70% or better
- Apply for Appropriate Certification (completed in class)
Use the filtering options to narrow down your search
|Event Date||City||Class Title|
|October 29, 2020||Macon||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 10.29&30.2020 Macon||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|November 23, 2020||Norcross||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 11.23&24.2020 Norcross||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|December 16, 2020||Atlanta||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 12.16&17.2020 Marietta/ Atlanta||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|January 19, 2021||Pooler||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 1.19&20.2021 Savannah||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|
|January 21, 2021||Norcross||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals 1.21&22.2021 Norcross||Register||Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals|