Re-Certification of Level 1A/ 1B or Level II GSWCC Renewal Course Description
This course is GSWCC-approved to renew Level 1A Fundamentals (Blue Card), Level 1B (Red Card) or Level II (Tan or Gray Card) GSWCC Level 1A/ 1B and Level II Re-Certification course material.
The course is 4 hours and there is no test. Upon completion of the course, and upon the Commission receiving your Lawful Presence forms (filled out and notarized in class), your certification will be renewed for an additional 3 years from your original expiration date.
Worth 4 PDH’s, the Course Itinerary includes:
- Why it’s important to understand the erosion & sedimentation control laws
- Responsibilities involved with developing and buying a foreclosed property
- Maintaining compliance, inspection & enforcement
- What does NPDES certification mean?
- Changes to requirements in the ES&PC Plan
- When do you become the responsible party?
- You mean there are 2 Permits?!
- What is a Secondary or Tertiary Permittee?
Financial liability: Most builders, developers, subcontractors, property owners, engineers and inspectors are not aware of the liability brought by federal and state laws that govern land disturbing activities in Georgia. This course is designed to provide recertification for attendees wishing to maintain their Georgia certification for Level 1A, Level 1B and Level 2. Secondly, the interactive course allows attendees to become knowledgeable of the US-EPA, GA-EPD requirements, new permit changes, and state waters requirements, as well as the resources and methods available to be in compliance with the local land disturbance permit. The course gives individuals time to ask questions, discuss challenges and get good solid answers. Roughly 5,000 individuals have evaluated and documented GeoLOGIC’s courses as providing a highly-effective learning experience.
Use the filtering options to narrow down your search