HVPS & Industrial Site Stormwater Inspections
In this 4-hour training experience, attendees will not only meet the MS4 training requirements set forth in the NPDES Permit, but just as importantly you will leave with the education, training and materials you need to perform an effective stormwater inspection that will help prevent illicit discharges thereby protecting the residents, visitors and aquatic organisms that live in your watersheds. Upon completion of this Inspection course, you will learn how to perform your field inspections with confidence every time, no matter the facility being inspected.
The course will answer many common questions, a few of which are listed below.
- Can misunderstanding the definition of an “outfall” or a stormwater “structure”, cause your site inspection to be ineffective?
- How do you deal with difficult people during your site inspection?
- Should a HVPS facility be inspected differently than an Industrial Facility? If so, how?
- What is a highly visible pollutant source (HVPS) versus an industrial facility, really?
- What makes the restaurant industry more of a potential watershed polluter than the manufacturing industry?
- What forms and/or questions should the MS4 inspector ask when performing their inspection?
Use the filtering options to narrow down your search
|Event Date||City||Class Title|
|October 25, 2023||Buford||HVPS & Industrial Site Stormwater Inspections 10.25.23 Buford/ Gwinnett||Register||HVPS|