All MS4 Green Infrastructure Technician Courses ($497)
The MS4GIT Course is designed to be the most effective green infrastructure installation and maintenance course focusing on green infrastructure installation, maintenance and policies that will help you avoid installation & maintenance missteps to ensure that GI structures function for years to come. By attending the MS4GIT course, attendees will learn how to identify and solve issues surrounding poor maintenance, as well as avoid GI failures entirely. This course is designed specifically for stormwater professionals, contractors, builders, developers, municipal and county personnel, maintenance crews, and property managers.
Upon completion of this training, trainees will be able to:
- Implement correct construction sequencing protocol for Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to read a BMP landscape plan
- Identify soil mixtures for BMPs and calculate soil and material volumes
- Identify and select appropriate plants for BMPs
- Understand maintenance requirements of BMPs
- Identify common problems and solutions for BMPs
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to implement a landscape maintenance plan
- Evaluate plant performance and how to replace plants that are failing
Upon completion of the MS4GIT Seminar, attendees will take a 1 hour open book exam. Certification is granted upon receiving a passing score of 70%. Upon successful completion of the course, the attendee will receive a Certificate of Completion and a MS4GIT photo ID card. All course material, instruction, testing and certification ID card are included in the cost of the course. The certification is valid for 3 years, at which time an online renewal course will be available for course renewal.
Please note: All MS4CECI graduates will receive a discount on this course. Please call Rita for details at 678-469-5120.
NPDES Training Institute has teamed up with top-tier Green Infrastructure experts Southface Institute to develop the most practical, effectual and cost-effective GI course possible. In doing so, we are able to meet an urgent need posed by changing MS4 permit requirements, which now necessitate the installation and maintenance of Green Infrastructure for MS4’s throughout Georgia and other states.
Use the filtering options to narrow down your search
|Event Date||City||Class Title|
|November 17, 2021||Atlanta||MS4 Green Infrastructure Technician Course (MS4GIT) 11.17.21 Marietta/Atlanta||Register||MS4 Green Infrastructure Technician|